- Most of Greenland Melted In the Recent Past, Study Finds (Gizmodo) That gives a 24 foot seal level rise.
- World Energy Hits a Turning Point: Solar That's Cheaper Than Wind (Bloomberg) This is an important development.
- Everything Cost Clinton the Election (Ian Welsh) Good point: There wasn't a single correct step that she took.
- A brief history of the times the US meddled in others' elections (Public Radio International) Just a little bit of historical perspective.
- What Happens to Media Matters in a Post-Hillary World? (The New Republic) Hopefully, it, and the rest of the execrable David Brock's operations are consigned to the dust bin of history.
- Monopolization Is the Problem BEHIND "Fake News" (Washington's Blog) With fewer, and more corporate news sources, the problem gets worse.
- To Hell with Neoliberal Environmentalism (Permanent Settlement) Read an article in the Grauniad about how to profit from climate change, and got thoroughy disgusted. I read the same article, and wasn't disgusted, but I should have been disgusted, and I am shamed.
- Nobody for Bloomberg (Jacobin) The subhead, "Bernie would have won and nobody wants Bloomberg. Elites may disagree, but American voters aren’t looking for “sensible” centrist candidates," says it all.
Why PETA Is A Giant Nest Of Lies: (They lie about much of what they do in horrific ways)
Seriously, 90% kill rates in their shelters?