- America Called Bullsh%$ on the Cult of Clinton (Reason) Tru Dat
- Office Depot caught claiming out-of-box PCs showed “symptoms of malware” (Ars Technica) No surprise.
- We Are All Deplorables (Truthdig) Observing that most of us have been hurt by the Neoliberal order for which Hillary Clinton was an avatar.
- Nicholas Kristof’s Burden: First class travel and $30,000 speakers fee makes reporting on poverty easier to endure (Washington Babylon) His OP/EDs have been about making comfortable beneficiaries of the aforementioned Neoliberal order feel good about themselves.
- Commentary: Don't be so sure Russia hacked the Clinton emails (Reuters) The author, James Bamford, is arugably the most accomplished reporter on espionage and intelligence in the world, and he makes a good case.
- Bitcoin and blockchain seem more and more like solutions looking for a problem (Quartz) There appears to be no significant advantage over existing systems.
- The Blair Supremacy: A Study in the Politics of Labour’s Party Management (Renewal) A fairly good description of how New Labour subverted the traditional decision making process in the party.
- Αrchbishop of Canterbury: You turned Greece into the “biggest debtor’s prison in European history” (Defend Democracy Press) He gets it, but Brussels and Berlin don't.
Rolling some more Olbermann: