- It was the rise of the Davos class that sealed America’s fate (The Guardian) Naomi Klein observes that that the internationalist high finance types have created Donald Trump.
- President Trump: How America Got It So Wrong (Rolling Stone) Matt Taibbi explains how people, including himself, missed the underlying mood of the country.
- Hillary Clinton’s Celebrity Feminism Was a Failure (New Republic) Even though it has an uncertain future, TNR is immeasurably better than it was under the racist Marty Peretz.
- I said Clinton was in trouble with the voters I represent. Democrats didn’t listen. (The Washington Post) Debbie Dingell offers another data point of hubris and stupidity from the Clinton campaign.
- How Letting Bankers Off the Hook May Have Tipped the Election (New York Times) From the department of, "Well duh!"
- Clinton campaign blames FBI director for election loss(Business Insider) No, you lost because you f%$#ed. The fact that you are alibiing like this makes you a pathetic loser.
- These Rust Belt Democrats Saw the Trump Wave Coming (Mother Jones) Arrogant and clueless, yet another data point.
No vid, because this image says it all: