- Just how clever are ravens? I asked at the Tower of London (The Spectator) These birds have ape like levels of intelligence.
- ‘The Onion’ Is Withholding Our Endorsement For President Until Both Candidates Respond To Our Questionnaire (The Onion) Truly America's finest news source.
- How Post-Watergate Liberals Killed Their Populist Soul (The Atlantic) How the Democratic Party came to abandon antitrust, labor, inequality, etc.
- 'We're Not Wells Fargo' Won't Cut It with Regulators (Bank Think) How banks are criminogenic environments.
- China bans mortgage fraudsters for life (MacroBusiness) Sd Yves Smith at Naked Capitalism notes, "Shame we can’t figure out how to do this."
- Manhattan commercial rental availability rises in Q3 (Business Insider) I call this therevenge of Jimmy "The Rent is Too Damn High" McMillan.
- If You Want to Help Protect Bees From Deadly Pesticides, Here Are the Grocery Stores to Avoid (Alternet) For your shopping pleasure.
- They Don’t Care About Us (Jacobin) One of the ignored revelations of the Wikileaks releases is just how much Clinton's inner circle hates organized labor and the workers that they represent.
Darth By Darthwest
"DARTH BY DARTHWEST"-"VADOR AUX TROUSSES". Short Film. from Fabrice Mathieu on Vimeo.