14 December 2012

Why Do Americans Want Our Children to be Shot?

I don't just mean the NRA. I just don't mean the sociopathic Talibaptists who say that it's because we do not pray to the right God. I mean all of us.

After every shooting we, and I mean all of us, are told by the Gun Nuts With Small Penises that it's not the time to talk about it, and so some dead kids, mall shoppers, etc. are consigned to the memory hole.

Now it's 28 people, including 20 children at Newtown Elementary School in Connecticut.

BTW, there is a special place in hell for White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, who jumbed with both feet on the "we must not talk about it" meme.

BTW, there was a school attack in China today, 22 people attacked, WITH A KNIFE.

There were no deaths.


I understand that the NRA is a bunch of scary people to your average politician. We need to be even scarier.

0 comments :

Post a Comment