27 September 2010

I Think That it Might Be a Blasphemous Rumor,

At least, there is symmetry.
\

Zathras is used to being beast of burden to other people's needs. Very sad life. Probably have very sad death. But…
but I think that God has a sick sense of humor,
and when I die, I expect to find him laughing:
In a bizarre twist, James Heselden, owner of the company that makes the two-wheeled Segway personal transporter, died Sunday morning in a Segway-related mishap -- just before the scheduled release of a study suggesting injuries related to the vehicles may be on the rise.

According to a witness report, Heselden, 62, apparently fell off a 30-foot cliff into a river while riding a Segway near his home in West Yorkshire, UK. Police found Heselden's body and a Segway personal transporter in the river. He was prounced dead at the scene and foul play is not suspected, West Yorkshire Police told reporters.

A short statement posted on the Segway company website noted that Heselden "died in a tragic accident."
I think that I have commented before on the tremendous suckitude that is the Segway, and I do understand that this is a deep personal life for Heselden's family, but this is just plain freaky.

0 comments :

Post a Comment