30 August 2010

We Are F%$#ing Doomed


Thanks, Barry!
The latest Gallup poll is out with the generic Congressional ballot, and Republicans have a 10% lead, the highest since Gallup started running this poll in 1942!

You know, continuing with Bush's Kangaroo courts and surveillance state, selling out homeowners to banks, and ranting against your party are working really well, aren't they?

If we don't end up with Boehner as speaker, I would be very surprised.

[on edit]

It's worse than I thought. It's not a daily tracking pool, it's a weekly.

At this rate, we will lose the Senate too.

2 comments :

Sortition said...

> At this rate, we will lose the Senate too

Still under the delusion that Democrats are "we", I see.

Matthew G. Saroff said...

I appreciate the way you make me seem like a complete optimist.

Post a Comment