24 August 2010

I Hate It When a Complete Asshole Agrees with Me

Case in point, House Minority leader John Boehner calling for Tim Geithner to be fired:
U.S. House Republican leader John Boehner called on President Barack Obama to fire Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and the other remaining members of the president’s economic team.

In a speech today to the City Club of Cleveland, Boehner said Obama’s stimulus policies are failing to create jobs.
It would make me wonder about whether I was being too tough on Timothy "Eddie Haskell" Geithner, but I am reassured by the words of this guy:
[MSNBC Commentator Jim] Cramer during Tuesday’s Stop Trading! took issue with comments from a key House Republican, who called on President Obama to fire his economic team.

Minority Leader John Boehner of Ohio said during a speech in Cleveland that the president should get rid of Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and White House economic adviser Larry Summers for starters. But Cramer stepped in to defend Geithner.

Boehner’s comments were “outrageous,” the "Mad Money" host said. “Geithner’s done a remarkable job.”
While I am troubled that I agree with John Boehner on this, I am reassured that I am still on the other side of the issue from Jim Cramer.

Jon Stewart showed just what Cramer's opinions are worth.

0 comments :

Post a Comment