05 August 2010

Clovis's Lobotomy Scar! What the F%$#?

Remember when I posted about Barry Ritholtz's masterful take-down of the ongoing scam that is the Glen Beck Goldline scam?

What? You don't?

Look at my last post, including the informative graphic.

That's it, just scroll down a bit……Do you see it not?……Good!

Now, look to your left, where the tall banner ad is.

What do you see? Why it's an ad from the scamming pig-felching rat bastards at Goldline!

If you don't see it, here is the add, with the phone number obscured.

You see, Google™ Adsense™ is at it again.

I'm beginning to think that they don't use computers, but instead they use trained monkeys to determine which ads to serve!

If they aren't serving scammers, or right wingers like Fred Thompson pitching extension of the Bush Tax cuts, then they are pitching spammers like Constant Contact.

Unfortunately, I am way too small a fish to attract anyone else…………I dream of the day when I qualify for Blogads.

<Banghead>………</Banghead>

Again, as always, please note: once again, that I do not vet, nor do I endorse any ad that appears on my site, and I reserve the right to mock both the ads that appear on my site, as well as the advertisers.

Also, please note, this should be in no way construed as an inducement or a request for my reader(s) to click on any ad that they would not otherwise be inclined to investigate further. This would be a violation of the terms of service for Google™ Adsense™.

0 comments :

Post a Comment