11 January 2010

Google Ads: Please Get a F%$#ing Clue!!!!!!


I'd Sooner Kiss a Wookie!
Oh, for Pete's* sake!!!!

I don't know why this happens, but once again Google™ Adsense™ has taking my stridently liberal rants, and decided that they need to use this as a platform for some right wing Scaife supported welfare case.

In this case, it's the Dennis Rodman of the conservative movement,§ Ann Coulter.

This is getting Seriously old.

*And just who is this Petey guy anyway?
Ummm……I know who "Pete" refers to, the alter ego of Spiderman.
OK, I know that this is not the case, I am making a joke, I can use "the Google" just like everyone else.
§I'm not comparing breast size, but comparing their need to be outrageous because it's their shtick, and so they have to keep topping themselves.

0 comments :

Post a Comment