27 January 2008

Michelle Malkin, Are Her Children in Danger?

She has two children, and we've already had instances of what can only be called deranged behavior, such as her stalking of the Graeme Frost family.

Well, now she is saying that she is claiming that John McCain is an agent of George Soros. (H/T Whisky Fire for the catch)

I read Whiskey Fire, and I was amused, and then I read her article, and I was frightened.

Not of George Soros, as was her intent, and not of her wit or intellect, which honestly does not impress me.

I was frightened that in a few years, she would snap, and we would see another one of those stories where the police break down the door, and find that she has drowned her children in the bathtub.

It's probably not fair, after all, my writing is not indicative of sanity, but I just get this sense that we're going to read this story in the paper.

Anyone know of a way to help?

I'm sorry, but going to CPS based on my gut, no matter how ample, is just wrong, particularly considering how often my predictions are wrong.

But it's like watching a slow motion train wreck.

0 comments :

Post a Comment